- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience.
- 10 years overall IT experience with 3 years direct experience working as an Architect developing new systems or making significant enhancements to existing enterprise systems
- 5 years of experience in design, development, implementation and support of information standards and models in technology solutions
- 5+ year of Health Care Informatics specifically with HL7 FHIR Level 4 domains of Medications and Financials
- 7+ years of experience with Information Architecture and Data Modeling principals
- 4+ years of experience with Integration Architecture specially APIs and Interoperability of FHIR APIs
- 3+ years of experience with Health Care privacy standards (HIPPA) implementation with API security architecture and standards (OAuth, OpenID, etc.)
- Experience working in HealthCare Payer space is plus
- Experience with API technologies including API gateways, API management platforms, Service Mesh, and Developer Portals
- Application technologies including Platform as a Service, desktop n-tier (iSeries, J2E, web services), integrated content management platforms, and data services platforms (OLTP through Data Analytics)
- Healthcare IT industry experience, Healthcare Interoperability, HL7, FHIR, CDS Hooks, SMART on FHIR, APIs
- HL7 FHIR definitions and implementations specifically with HL7 FHIR Level 4 domains.
- Ability to create API as infrastructure as Code(IaC).
- Expertise in deploying services from AHS(Azure Health Services) Pack.
- Understanding and experience on most of the following types of Integration protocols/principles: SOAP and WS-* stack, REST APIs, RESTful, RPC/RFC.
Note: Successful applicants for domestic positions that require travel to a customer site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.