- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- At least 7 years of related Data and Analytics work experience, including at least two (2) years of leading data governance programs and/or hands-on work in data governance functional areas
- Practical experience delivering data governance capabilities.
- Experience in addressing the audit (FedRamp, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA) queries with appropriate evidences.
- Understanding of ETL techniques and workflows as they impact and relate to analytic solutions.
- Experience using or implementing data governance technologies, i.e., metadata management, data quality, master data management, data privacy, etc., like Azure Purview,Databricks(Unity Catalog) similar data governance vendor(custom) solutions, Informatica data governance tools (EDC, Axon, Informatica DQ, Informatica MDM), Collibra OR Alation.
- Ability to setup scanners and do periodic check on the data sources, setup data lineage and descriptions.
- Lead Data Literacy efforts with Data Stewards. Come up with a train-the-trainer program to improve knowledge base in each dept.
- Exposure to integrating Unity Catalog to Azure Purview.
- Exposure to cloud-based analytic solutions and their role relative to traditional on-premise solutions.
- Experience in analytic solution design and data visualization techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of client and Sirius team members, including management and technical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of variable factors from multiple solutions and/or disciplines.
- Demonstrated understanding of core business functions of a typical company, and ability to employ step by step logic to solve business problems.
- Experience creating technical documentation and communicating effectively in various written formats.
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and leadership to less experienced technical team members, including delegating technical tasks, and at times resolving issues of poor technical execution without escalation.
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including effectively communicating one-on-one, and in small and large groups, using a variety of presentation methods to sustain the audiences’ engagement.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships and conduct complex and important work critical to the organization in a team consulting environment.
Note: Successful applicants for domestic positions that require travel to a customer site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.