KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Master’s degree in public health, health policy and administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge of the health care environment, with five to seven years’ experience in, project management and healthcare operations is preferred. Clinical background or registered nurse preferred.
- Previous experience of working with large datasets and of conducting qualitative data analysis and data interpretation for various audiences in meaningful ways.
- Ability to take direction and independently take action while keeping OQPS leadership informed.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, important projects, including leading staff in completing the project deliverables within timelines, budget and available resources.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to analyze and resolve problems. Written communication skills necessary to produce proposals, position papers, and responsive replies to correspondence.
- Excellent computer proficiency with experience using a variety of computer platforms and software programs including PowerBI and SQL services.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification due to business needs and/or reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.