- Qualified candidates must be a graduate of approved school of nursing and hold a Master’s degree in appropriate discipline.
- Current professional license in discipline required at time at time of hire and must be maintained throughout the duration of employment.
- Candidates must have five years of recent healthcare experience, including 3 years of direct clinical experience in the appropriate health care settings, and 2 years of accreditation or certification leadership or senior management experience.
- Qualified candidates must have knowledge of Joint Commission standards with direct involvement in two Joint Commission surveys.
- Previous experience in Home Healthcare or Hospice care required.
- Experience working in a Medicare Certified home health agency is required.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in a culturally diverse work environment; fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- The team players we select to take on these highly visible, challenging roles will have strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills, expertise in interviewing, and PC proficiency.
- Must be able to observe, in real time and without slowing or otherwise interrupting the progress of, all applicable types of ongoing health care treatment (e.g., including emergency treatment, treatment during weather and other extreme situations, etc.).
- Standing for long periods of time, walking lengthy distances, lifting, climbing, stooping, pulling, and pushing in order to adequately inspect and observe all medical facilities, equipment and procedures, such as emergency exit procedures, remote storage facilities, any areas where cleanliness may affect the possibility of infection, medical equipment, etc., including the following activities:
- walking up and down stairways (e.g., to test escape routes, assess safety of emergency exits, regulatory compliance, etc.);
- removing obstructed covers or impediments to equipment or other mechanical areas;
- examining small and often dirty printed labels and print on equipment;
- Must be able to engage in extensive travel as set forth above, including driving a car to remote locations, flying on small airplanes and into small airports, traveling in all types of weather conditions, etc.
Candidates interested in part time positions must be available to work two or three weeks per month, and must provide three or four weeks of availability for the purpose of scheduling. All positions require 100% nationwide travel.
Full time - 1.0 FTE requires 4 weeks out of the month with 100% travel.
Part time -
.48 FTE - requires 2 weeks out of the month with 100% domestic travel.
.70 FTE - requires 3 weeks out of the month with 100% domestic travel.
Home Health Registered RN Home Health Registered Nurse Home Care RN Home Care Registered Nurse