KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Two to five years of information technology and software development experience with web-based applications. Product-based development experience is preferred.
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and experience following the Scrum framework for agile software development.
- Experienced in solving technical problems in a cross-functional team setting; creating necessary documentation such as detailed designs, system documentation, workflow procedures, and data models; effective articulation and coordination of own technical assignments to ensure deadlines are met and stakeholders are kept informed.
- Experienced in analysis, design, development and implementation of cost effective, high quality, high performance and innovative technology driven solutions.
- Expertise developing with the Microsoft technology stack. Advanced experience with C#, .Net, Angular 9+, Typescript, J-query, Bootstrap, HTML 5, Microsoft Server 2019+, SQL 2019+, Microsoft Azure Services. Multi-year experience using Visual Studio 2019+, Microsoft Azure DevOps including Team Foundation Services and Git repositories, and MVC framework. Experience with Kendo UI, Telerik Controls, and SQL Reporting Services is a plus.
- Experienced in database design and development using Microsoft SQL (server & Azure)
- Preferred: Experience with Microsoft Azure-based development supporting Azure Resources Groups for logical collections of storage accounts, virtual networks, web apps, databases, and/or database servers.
- Preferred: Angular and NativeScript based mobile app (IOS and Android) development, testing and publishing, and using development environments Microsoft Test Flight and Google Play beta.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification due to business needs and/or reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.