- Qualified candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
- Current professional license in discipline and Board Certified required at time of hire and must be maintained throughout the duration of employment.
- Candidates must have Five years of experience working in various components of a hospital and health care system, including three years direct clinical experience and two years management experience is essential.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the Joint Commission accreditation process. Candidates must have excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills and be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, interviewing, teamwork, communication and organizational skills.
Candidates interested in part time positions must be available to work two or three weeks per month, and must provide three or four weeks of availability for the purpose of scheduling. All positions require 100% nationwide travel.
- Must be able to observe, in real time and without slowing or otherwise interrupting the progress of, all applicable types of ongoing health care treatment (e.g., including emergency treatment, treatment during weather and other extreme situations, etc.).
- Standing for long periods of time, walking lengthy distances, lifting, climbing, stooping, pulling, and pushing in order to adequately inspect and observe all medical facilities, equipment and procedures, such as emergency exit procedures, remote storage facilities, any areas where cleanliness may affect the possibility of infection, medical equipment, etc., including the following activities:
- walking up and down stairways (e.g., to test escape routes, assess safety of emergency exits, regulatory compliance, etc.);
- removing obstructed covers or impediments to equipment or other mechanical areas;
- examining small and often dirty printed labels and print on equipment;
- Must be able to engage in extensive travel as set forth above, including driving a car to remote locations, flying on small airplanes and into small airports, traveling in all types of weather conditions, etc.
We are currently hiring for our next orientation class to take place on July 12, 2021.
General Practice General Practitioner Med/Surge ICU Intensive Care Unit Hospitalist CCU Critical Care Unit Telemetry Oncology Pediatric Acute Care