Nationwide Search –Behavioral Health Surveyor
Clinician will work remotely anywhere in the United States
Are you a Licensed Social Workers/Clinical Professionals Counselors/Professional Clinical Counselors/Marriage and Family Therapist/Mental Health Counselors/PH.D/Psy.D Psychologist with leadership and/or progressive experience in the Behavioral Health setting?
- Independently Licensed Clinician Surveyors surveys health care organizations throughout the United States.
- Applies systems analysis skills and inductive reasoning skills to determine health care organizations' degree of compliance with applicable standards and functionality of care delivery systems.
- Engages health care organization staff in interactive dialogues on standards based issues in health care to assess compliance and to identify opportunities for improving compliance.
- Prepares management reports that clearly link individual standards deficiencies with potential systems vulnerabilities and related organization risk points.
- Effectively communicates this information to health care organization leadership in a constructive and collegial style.
- Participates in other Joint Commission activities as assigned by supervisor.