KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field OR equivalent work experience. Master’s Degree (MIS or MBA) recommended.
- At least 10 + years of technical / software product development work experience in a distributed multi-tier environment.
- 7+ years of software development experience with a wide variety of applications is
- Extensive data modeling and data architecture skills
- Programming experience in C# and (Python, or R)
- Background in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Azure cognitive services, Azure NoSQL DB (like - Table Storage, Cosmos DB, Document DB, MongoDB, etc.) or other similar systems (Amazon AWS, Google, IBM Blue)
- Advanced math skills (linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, group theory)
- Proficient with Microsoft Azure and SQLServer 2016+.
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: LINQ and EF, MVC, Web API, Windows Service, Schedule Task, Telerik Controls, XML, XSLT, XSD, SQL Server 2012.
Bold is absolutely required
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Release Manager
- Good understanding of Performance Measurement and Reporting Business
- 5+ years of Project Leadership experience.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in developing detailed requirement specifications, system documentation, workflow procedures, and data modeling documentation. Communicates system changes and issues to both business sponsors and IT staff.
- Ability to work on a variety of programming languages and software packages that Joint Commission utilizes. Stays abreast of the development in area of professional competence.
- Works independently or as a part of a team to support cross-team architecture requirements.
- Ability to mentor/coach all levels of Software Developers and Analysts
- Proficient at taking a project from inception to completion including project planning, status reporting, requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and implementation of a quality product. Oversee performance engineering, integration testing and ensure a quality product with zero defects.
- Able to conduct as well as negotiate and convince participants in team meetings with IT staff including business users.
- Ability to prepare effective presentations including meeting facilitation.
- Exhibits strong critical thinking, problem solving skills and resourcefulness. Uses expertise to identify and analyze problems and assess potential issues to improve business solutions in a timely manner.
- Independently research, analyze, and evaluation new technology including documentation, training and presentation material for both management and staff.
The job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.