1. Builds/establishes/maintains relationships and JCI’s brand awareness with Ministries of Health, major Health System Corporate Liaisons and Industy Clients.
2. Understand the clients’ needs clearly and able to synthesize executable solutions working with various internal subject matter experts
3. Creates sales opportunities by generating new customer leads, nurturing and maintaining strong relationships with existing customer, guiding the customers through JCI journey and coordinating meetings with customers and JCI vice presidents/executive directors/staff/consultants/subject matter experts to better understand the clients’ needs and to introduce suitable JCI products and services solutions.
4. Meets or exceeds annual sales expectations and other KPIs as defined by the management
5. Coordinates the development of client solutions/bundles/proposals, leads follow up discussions to close sales and contract signing
6. Works with the management team to create/shape/redefine international sales/marketing strategy and implementation of the strategy