Supports the Center for Transforming Healthcare’s activities associated with helping customers embed high reliability practices through leadership commitment to zero harm, strengthening organization-wide safety culture, and establishing and sustaining a robust process improvement culture. Assists the Center’s Executive Director of Customer Engagement by tracking contract deliverables, ensuring that contract requirements are delivered as expected within established timeframes, and collects information necessary for revenue recognition. Facilitates the assignment of engagement teams and schedules as well as coordinates engagement logistics. Participates in materials development and is responsible for production and dissemination.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports administration and management of customer engagement activities, including assignment of staff to the engagement, and the creation of a schedule of deliverables based on the contract and in partnership with the customer. Tracks deliverables and ensures that these match contract and customer expectations for multiple engagements.
- Collects information necessary for revenue recognition and submits these as required.
- Manages contract costs and resolves discrepancies.
- Participates in development and production of training and education materials. Is responsible for quality control and dissemination.
- Leads organization of evaluation activities mid- and post-engagement. Compiles findings, and shares results. Is responsible for follow-up.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative research, performs literature reviews, and evaluates trends to assist in customer engagement activities.
- Supports AD of Business Development as necessary
- Other duties as assigned.