PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Master’s Degree is preferred.
2. Five to seven years of software development experience, with 3-5 years experience in developing web-based applications. Product-based development experience a plus.
3. Basic project management experience with skills in work estimation, project analysis, and teamwork.
4. Good understanding of the Agile methodology and experience with following the Agile process for software development.
5. The ability to resolve highly technical problems and coordinate activities with Software Architect and other developers. Ensures all deadlines are met and keeps management informed of the status of projects.
6. Advanced understanding of web-based technology and its deployment. Experience using Visual Studio 2017, SQL 2016, C#, MVC, Angular JS & Angular, Typescript, Native script, J-query, Bootstrap, HTML 5, Kendo UI, Telerik Controls, SQL Reporting Services and Team Foundation Services.
7. Experience in native mobile development (IOS and Android) projects using Microsoft technologies: Visual Studio 2017/Xamarin and deployment via Azure Dev-Ops and Microsoft Application Center.
8. Experience in native mobile development (IOS and Android) projects using Native script with Angular and deployment via Azure Dev-Ops and Microsoft Application Center.
9. Understand development and QA test process for native mobile solution.
10. Exhibits strong problem-solving skills and resourcefulness. Uses expertise to identify and analyze problems and assess potential issues to improve applications in a timely manner.
11. Ability to develop detailed requirements specifications, system documentation, workflow procedures, and data modeling documentation.
12. Excellent organizational, analytical and operational skills.
13. After hours support for system implementation and projects is sometimes required.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification due to business needs and/or reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.