Grow JCI business, with a focus on the Middle East market, and use contacts with Middle East based international organizations to leverage opportunities for JCI worldwide. Advance the reputation and status of JCI as an important contributor and partner related to issues of patient safety and health care quality. Ensure that the office meets the business plan objectives and remains integrated within JCR and JCI strategic directions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiates and oversees the operation of a responsive and efficient business office.
- Markets JCI products and services to health care organizations directly, through any partners, and through participation in various meetings and forums throughout the Middle East
- Develops and implements country-specific strategies to “brand” JCI, and JCI products and services, as a responsive and credible participant and partner in Middle East matters of health care quality and patient safety.
- Manages the business development staff assigned to the Middle East office.
- Works with an advisory structure for JCI Middle East activities.
- Assures the adoption and use of Sales Force and other corporate electronic tools to foster customer communication and track customer interaction.
- Works to establish channels of communication with regional organizations on matters of health care quality and safety, and quality evaluation methodologies.
- Builds relationships with ministries of health, national quality societies, ISO and other key players/competitors in the market for external quality evaluation.
- Establishes dialogue with insurance companies, sickness funds and other sources of patient care payment to advance an understanding of accreditation and to understand the quality data requirements of such payors.
- Monitors JCI activities related to regional, national or other contracts and projects.
- Works to gain a role for JCI in developing accreditation models