Based out of our Oakbrook Terrace, IL office, the Associate Project Director, eClinical leads team-based projects addressing the identification, specification, testing and implementation of national standardized electronic performance measures for various care settings and clinical areas. This includes establishing and convening clinical and technical advisory panels, and collaborating with other staff in the development of electronic measures specifications for implementation in electronic health records. Represents The Joint Commission on various external workgroups concerned with assigned areas of responsibility. Leads and/or serves on internal workgroups when appropriate. Coordinates, compiles, analyzes and communicates the results of field reviews, research and/or evaluation activities of electronic measure specification appropriateness. Participates in and leads work groups for projects of a highly complex technical nature or specific project components within larger projects as assigned.
- Performance measure development and/or implementation
- Use of health IT for clinical performance measurement and quality improvement implementation and/or use of electronic health records
- Clinical workflow analysis redesign
- Project management
- Research methods and analysis
- Development of reports, analytics, or clinical decision support to aide clinical best practices
- PC-based computer applications