The eCommerce System Manager will be responsible for overseeing Order Management System (OMS) to ensure the electronic accessibility of all JCR and JCI product lines on the JCR and JCI webstores. This position also partners with technical experts at American Eagle, the fulfillment vendors and internal product lines in designing, developing, modifying, and documenting current and future OMS and related business processes. Leads and/or participate in all phases and is responsible for project management, design, testing, implementing and supporting the OMS on time and within budget. Demonstrates a combination of business knowledge and technical expertise with strong analysis and problem solving skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On an ongoing basis, evaluate the business requirements of JCR/JCI product lines, PBD customer service and accounting to develop appropriate functional improvements based on an overall assessment of those needs to improve customer satisfaction and streamline operations. Works with staff to determine how the OMS could be improved and refined to better support changing needs and processes.
- Identifies processes for improvement, documents existing processes, identifies and analyzes gaps between current processes and the desired state, designs new processes, develops process performance measures and plans the transition to a new process. Manages the implementation strategy of all OMS improvements and develops a plan for change management to ensure that staff is educated on the changes and potential downstream affects.
- Responsible for ensuring the electronic accessibility of all publications, periodicals, domestic and international education and e-product content on the JCR/JCI webstore, including but not limited to, any new products developed through JCR’s partnership with Wolters Kluwer.
- Serves as liaison between each product line and the JCR/JCI webstore to ensure timely, accurate, and attractive posting of products, availability, pricing and service descriptions. Ensures that the for-sale product lines are utilizing the webstore to maximize communication to customers via custom emails and notifications regarding preorders and backorders and general fulfillment.
- Identify ways to improve the websites through tools such as Google Analytics and Hawksearch. Responsible for optimizing the search engine capacity for each product and relating products on the webstore to maximize cross-selling.
- Evaluates and prioritizes OMS initiatives based on discussions with key business leaders. Coaches business users on identifying, structuring, and composing future business processes.
- Develops detailed requirements specifications, design specifications, system documentation, and workflow procedures. Facilitates the approval of requested system changes with key business leaders. Manages OMS ticketing system and serves as internal point of contact for new tickets. Develops formal process to prioritize tickets and manages quality assurance on resolved tickets, including testing of all known integrations.
- Under the direction of the Associate Director of Fulfillment, manages the integration process between PBD and the OMS (Order Management System). Understands all integration points and serves as an expert on the Order Management System. Monitors process for integration issues through the Task Admin and Unprocessed Orders log to monitor and resolve issues. Conducts root cause analysis of problems and identifies, analyzes, documents, and helps facilitate the correction of defects in the software.
- Works alongside the Marketing department to ensure all communications are streamlined between the webstore, email and mail campaigns. Manages all abandoned cart activity to maximize sales opportunities across product lines with the assistance of marketing as appropriate. Manages promotion code offering in conjunction with approval from finance and completes quarterly reporting on sales within the OMS to be posted to all of JCR/JCI.