Leads the activities of a cross-functional team providing: strategic planning, marketing plan development, multi-channel campaign development/implementation/and analysis support, content development and sales enablement for Joint Commission International to generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and maximize revenues for various products and services. Assist with new product development through the identification of new markets, distribution channels, and evaluation of strategies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively contributes to the successful achievement of product line performance objectives through effective team involvement and proactive communication and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and tactics by ensuring alignment with business priorities. Revises strategies when necessary to ensure that Joint Commission International revenue and margin objectives are achieved.
- Utilizes a combination of financial, market research, internal and external customer feedback to advise management about the viability of Joint Commission International products and services; and to make recommendations for new product/service initiatives.
- Assists management in answering key business, marketing and operational questions to facilitate identification of marketing needs and possible approaches.
- Guides the development of Joint Commission International products and services. Ensures adaptation of the product or service to target user/persona needs and preferences as well as Joint Commission International strategic direction.
- Recommends product/service pricing, value proposition, and positioning by analyzing the environment, identifying market opportunities and challenges, and then creating courses of action, which take advantage of identified opportunities.
- Interviews customers, prospects, vendors and sponsors in order to validate and gather feedback on potential product positioning and development initiatives.
- Determines marketing resource requirements and evaluates potential resources both inside and outside to ensure selection of the most cost-effective alternative.
- Collaborates with department heads and management on goal setting in terms of dollars and unit sales for volume, market share and profit potential.
- Plans, coordinates, monitors and directs all marketing and sales activities, including publication advertising, web-based marketing, project-or event specific telemarketing, personal sales contact, product distribution methods and customer requirements to ensure quality and achieve maximum financial and strategic performance in accordance with the corporate financial goals.
- Develops promotional strategies including the sales message, potential distribution channels and methods of conveying that message; writes promotional copy.Oversees the planning of trade show activities for the promotion and sale of Joint Commission International core products and services; represents Joint Commission International at professional trade shows and conferences to build brand leadership and awareness.
- Performs business, competitor and economic/sales analyses for products and services.
- Devises and implements strategies to generate sponsorship support for Joint Commission International programs.
- Supports International Regional Offices and sales staff with marketing and sales activities in global markets.