This role primarily focuses on managing delivery of the CSR (Continuous Service Readiness) product line. Key functions of this role include (1) leading implementation of CSR services and any strategic changes or developments in the program which includes revenue generating and business development programs, (2) managing the $6M P&L (3) managing the CSR consultant cadre, and (4) serving as the primary representative for the CSR program with clients and relevant JCR departments.
The Director will coordinate with consultants and external partners, including state hospital associations, in the planning and execution of the CSR program. The Director is also responsible for maintaining and strengthening the CSR brand identity and product offering. This role will be critical to the growth and success of the CSR business into the future. The Director is responsible for driving revenue growth, controlling spending, and overall managing the $6M P&L. This includes budgeting activities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assumes primary day-to-day management responsibility for the CSR program. Manages CSR consultants including recruitment and retention, ongoing performance monitoring, coaching, and identification of staff training and professional development needs, in collaboration with Consultant Development team.
- Develops and monitors CSR operational plans and budget. Compiles and analyzes key metrics related to budget, utilization, allocation of resources, resource demand, sales credit, financial variances, client and peer satisfaction, consulting activities and pipeline. Participates in all budget related activities.
- Develops trusted relationships, and serves as primary CSR point of contact, with state hospitals associations, other external partners, and internal JCR teams and leadership.
- Monitors and ensures accurate and timely information regarding all CSR clients and contracts is available in the CRM database to inform financial and operational reporting, forecasts, payroll, invoicing, consultant scheduling, etc. Generates reports as needed.
- Leads the development of, and regularly communicates, any strategic improvements to the CSR product line.
- Ensures CSR workshops are planned and coordinated with expert faculty, including Joint Commission staff, surveyors, guest faculty and JCR Consultants. Ensures processes for continuing education credits for CSR workshops are compliant with JCR policy and procedures, in collaboration with PER team.
- Coordinates business development activities, including campaigns in collaboration with marketing, CSR consultants and state associations. Tracks leads for potential new CSR clients and performs follow up activities. Works closely with sales team.
- Coordinates CSR annual program evaluation. Communicates results of the evaluation with CSR consultants and state associations. Uses results to make program improvements and develop marketing materials. Regularly gathers feedback from CSR consultants on delivery of the service.
- Coordinates and delivers customer service activities including CSR liaison orientation and client retention calls.
- Evaluates CSR product marketing information and retools materials in collaboration with marketing and consultants.
- Participates on JCR work teams and in other performance improvement activities as appropriate.
- Hires, reviews and (when necessary) disciplines or discharges subordinate personnel.