- Qualified candidates must be a graduate of approved school of nursing and hold a Master’s degree in appropriate discipline.
- Current professional license in discipline required at time at time of hire and must be maintained throughout the duration of employment.
- Candidates must have five years of recent healthcare experience, including 3 years of direct clinical experience in the appropriate health care settings, and 2 years of accreditation or certification leadership or senior management experience.
- Qualified candidates must have knowledge of Joint Commission standards with direct involvement in two Joint Commission surveys.
- Experience working in a Medicare Certified home health agency is required. Experience working for a home medical equipment provider with experience in a variety of durable medical equipment and oxygen delivery systems, pharmacy services, or home infusion is preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in a culturally diverse work environment; fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- The team players we select to take on these highly visible, challenging roles will have strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills, expertise in interviewing, and PC proficiency.
Candidates interested in part time positions must be available to work two or three weeks per month, and must provide three or four weeks of availability for the purpose of scheduling. All positions require 100% nationwide travel.
Fulltime - 1.0 fte requires 4 weeks out of the month with 100% travel.
.48 fte - requires 2 weeks out of the month with 100% domestic travel.
.70 fte - requires 3 weeks out of the month with 100% domestic travel.
*** We are currently hiring for our next orientation class scheduled for February 14, 2019.
Home Health Registered RN Home Health Registered Nurse Home Care RN Home Care Registered Nurse