If you’ve ever wondered how you could have a positive impact on millions of people the world over, consider working for The Joint Commission. We want all people everywhere to experience the safest, highest quality, and best value healthcare across all settings—we are working tirelessly to get there and we need more than clinicians to make that happen. If you want a career with real meaning and influence, join our team.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for the management of the new employee experience. This position generates, manages and implements solutions within recruitment operations function. This position is also responsible for the creation and management of various reports to track activity and metrics.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the enterprise recruitment support function including the onboarding and orientation of employees. Creates and sends offer packages and ensures timely receipt of all new hire documents.
- Supports enterprise onboarding by initiating the process which may include, completing e-verify, on-line SSN & OIG verifications, and initiating pre-employment drug screens and criminal, educational and employment background checks for new hires. Creates and manages the personnel file to ensure all new hire documents have been received prior to start date.
- Works with manager and Associate Director, Employee Relations in coordinating all activities and items related to service awards and employee recognition programs.
- Maintains personnel and benefit files, expenses, and miscellaneous items (such as reconciling monthly Amex statement, processing recruitment related invoices for payment, and opening and distributing mail). Maintains confidentiality of records.
- Processes orders for temporary workers for the enterprise. Works with managers to identify appropriate temporary resources. Contacts approved agencies and works with firm to meet hiring manager needs. Manages temporary worker timelines.
- Serves as back up administrative support for CHRO. Schedules meetings, appointments and interviews as directed. Books meeting rooms and makes other arrangements as needed, such as meal or beverage service.
- Participates in other departmental projects or assignments as requested. Schedules interviews as needed. Moderates new employee orientations.