Special Skills and Abilities Required
- This position requires an excellent problem-solving aptitude with analytical and deductive skills. Strong oral and written communication skills. A motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritize and make decisions with confidence. Well organized with the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Good interpersonal and collaboration skills. Advanced capabilities using Microsoft office products including Skype, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of: Operating systems; current equipment and technologies in use; Windows system administration, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance monitoring tools and effective project management techniques.
- Ability to: Plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with institutional policies/procedures; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility; perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to work or be available during after business hours when required.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology field required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience designing and delivering Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
- 3 to 5 years designing and delivering Microsoft cloud-based technologies.
- Experience in providing strategic planning and oversight.
- At least 5 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Office 365 technologies.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Microsoft EA and SCE experience.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.