Parinatel Revewer can work anywher in the United States.
- Perinatal RN Reviewer, with minimal immediate direction or supervision, survey and/or review health care organizations throughout the United States.
- Perinatal RN Reviewer apply sophisticated analysis skills and inductive reasoning skills to determine a health care organization's degree of compliance with applicable standards and functionality of care delivery systems.
- Perinatal RN Reviewer must have the credentials, presence and expertise to earn the respect of the health care organizations' professional staff and leadership.
- Perinatal RN Reviewer must be able to employ advanced and sometimes nuanced communication skills to engage health care organization staff in interactive dialogues on a broad array of health care issues in order to assess compliance and to identify opportunities for improving compliance.
- Perinatal RN Reviewer must have superior written communication skills to prepare detailed, accurate management reports that clearly link individual standards deficiencies with potential systems vulnerabilities and related organization risk points.
- Perinatal RN Reviewer must be able to professionally and effectively communicate survey results to health care organization leadership in a constructive and collegial style.
- Perinatal RN Reviewer are also required to participate in other Joint Commission activities as assigned.