Responsible for developing new and ongoing content for the JCI Global Learning Initiative. Writes, edits, reviews, approves and updates content while ensuring that is high quality, timely, relevant, and accurate. Helps to ensure that JCI Global Learning Initiative content meets revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction targets. Also, serves as an executive editor of content for existing and new JCR products as appropriate.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Conceptualizes, develops, and acquires content for the JCI Global Learning Initiative. Recruits submission of content from JCR consultants and surveyors as well as JCI health care facilities; coordinates internal and external review; ensures securing of permissions from copyright holders to republish content; and helps to ensure that content is posted in a timely way.
- Serves as content developer for existing and new JCI products as assigned. Works with members of the JCI Global Learning Initiative project team to manage, conceptualize, research, scope, write, edit, and/or acquire content, ensuring that all content is high quality, timely, relevant, and accurate.
- Works with freelance writers, editors, and consultants to develop content for select JCI products based on extensive research and information from Joint Commission, JCI, and industry experts. Negotiates appropriate fees, contracts, and schedules. Prepares contracts for supervisor’s review; reviews and approves freelancers’ bills.
- Works with members of the JCI Global Learning Initiative project team to ensure that assigned products meet revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction targets. Assists members of the JCI Global Learning Initiative project team to ensure that assigned products are promoted effectively and accurately.
- Appropriately uses, stores, and curates content found in common content libraries and knowledge bases.