Directs team responsible for strategy, planning, and coordination of all marketing activities to international customer segments across Joint Commission International and the Enterprise including hospital, academic medical center, ambulatory, laboratory, home care, medical transport, primary care, and others. Works in collaboration with leadership in Marketing, Business Development, and Product P&Ls to set and achieve measurable performance targets. Provides leadership and coaching to the team that develops all sales and marketing content and plans outbound programs required to meet business goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages a process and team responsible for developing and planning integrated marketing programs spanning the entire Enterprise and all channels for owned segments.
- Tracks, manages, and plans marketing budgets from multiple parts of the Enterprise. Ultimately responsible for how budget is used and the performance return.
- Leads marketing activities related to new product strategy and development. Actively works with product line leadership on commercialization activities for new products and services.
- Oversees the development of all marketing and sales collateral for multiple customer segments. Ensures an ongoing process for review with Corporate Marketing.
- Sets team and individual performance goals. Establishes KPIs, reports and measures and routinely monitor progress towards goals.
- Ensures a process to regularly communicate, meet, and enable sales and business development staff with data, collaterals, and updates to support selling activities.
- Represents Marketing in business pipeline reviews, communicating ongoing marketing programs and results. Reviews financial performance and recommend to P&L leadership prioritization of marketing objectives (lead gen, opportunity acceleration, retention, cross-sell) and specific programs to meet business goals.
- Develops annual performance goals and quarterly professional development plans for staff.
- Partners with Sales, BD, and P&L leadership to develop annual market assessments and inform business plans, forecasts, and budgets.
- Attends external conferences, review best-practice literature, and regularly networks outside of the Enterprise seeking best practices to incorporate.