Under the direct supervision of the Chief Human Resources Officer, manages the administration, legal compliance, and communication of the Joint Commission’s qualified and non-qualified benefit programs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the internal client’s side with emphasis on performance management, talent management, succession planning and leadership development.
- Provides day-to-day HR support to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Liaisons seamlessly with HR Centers of Excellence ensuring HR process delivery meets business needs.
- Acts as the key member of the HR Management Team.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management.
- Facilitates the leadership team to bring best solutions for employees.
- Facilitates workforce planning with eye toward future business needs and current skill/capability gaps.
- Supports business change/growth initiatives.
- Drives HR initiatives unique to business needs.
- Provides counsel and advice to senior leadership team