Knowledge, Practical Experience, and Licensure/Registration Required
- The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems. Master’s degree in Computer related discipline or Business preferred.
- Seven to ten years of experience leading the design, development and implementation of computer information systems in Microsoft environment.
- Three to five years of experience Agile software product development with recent leadership experience in rolling out Agile in technical teams and preferably business teams in Microsoft environment.
- Three to five years of experience of leading distributed teams of Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Business Systems Analysts and Systems Development Analysts, internal and external – onsite and offshore.
- 5 plus years of test automation experience in Microsoft development environment in a managerial capacity, leading and grooming automation focused test engineers.
- Strong expertise in optimization of application functionality, security and performance with full cycle testing using automated and manual process and tools. Experience defining test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager, Release Manager, Visual Studio and Microsoft development environment.
- Proven experience in working on Azure environments & its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS), PowerShell, Load balancing, Firewall and DNS.
- Understanding of Cloud APIs and Cloud technologies with some .NET & C# programing experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform and REST APIs .
- Hands-on experience with both white box, black box testing as well as automated testing tools .
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process, SAFe methodology. Previous experience planning tests from features and user stories and ability to design effective tests from these working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment .
- Understanding of OWASP and security best practices.
- Prior experience in using cloud APIs to automate provisioning, deployment, improving system performance and stability a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing Test Automation Frameworks at scale.
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques including Unit, Functional, Load, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma or equivalent.
- Act as a liaison between application development and different infrastructure teams.
- Experience in working with developers and architects to drive testability in products.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.