Responsible for managing organizational fulfillment, distribution, customer service management, customer support services and vendor relations both domestically and internationally. Establishes and monitors vendor performance metrics in support of fulfillment, customer service, financial reporting, and the e-commerce system. Ensure that customers achieve the highest level of customer service and product delivery across all JCR and JCI fulfillment vendors.
- Ensures that outsourced customer service and internal fulfillment support teams are providing JCR/JCI customers with the highest levels of customer service.
- Oversees JCR’s domestic and international fulfillment customer service, distribution, and vendor-relations strategy and operations.
- Oversees the order management system to ensure that JCR/JCI products are accurately represented, fulfillment processes are streamlined, and product line needs are met.
- Collaborates with various enterprise-wide departments on new-product development, providing fulfillment expertise to help determine efficient processes for implementation, delivery, and accounts receivables.
- Manages customer support team, including but not limited to e-products, periodicals, e-books, JCR/JCI websites, and store support. Manages daily customer-support operations and serves as primary point of contact across the organization for all support needs.
- Oversees all points of the sales order process, including but not limited to online, phone, mail, and on-site sales. Works with vendors to ensure design and functionality of the e-commerce system and associated integration with financial management software (such as Oracle).
- Serves as the primary point of contact for primary fulfillment vendor.