Assumes full profit-and-loss responsibility for Joint Commission Resources (JCR) Global Learning business. Creates the vision and strategies for the global learning business. Implements the supporting strategies to achieve the business vision. Ensures that global learning products are designed and developed in accordance with market and customer demand. Effectively inspires and leads Global Learning team staff. Collaborates and coordinates business with all internal and external business stakeholders and partners.
- Creates, validates, refines and optimizes business vision and strategy.
- Responsible for overall product management, product roadmap, technology implementation and innovation, content development and acquisition, implementation success and client satisfaction. Adjusts business plan and implementation priorities based on rapid market insight, client feedback and internal learning.
- Develop business synergy and integration with current international face to face education, international JCI consulting (JCIC) and international accreditation (JCIA)
- Collaborates with enterprise and JCR stakeholders including, but are not limited to, education, publications, consulting, accreditation, electronic products, corporate marketing, corporate IT, operation, finance, legal and JCI regional offices.
- Develops and owns annual business budget. Accelerates top line revenue growth and manages operating expenses to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Develops business partnership, strategic alliance, content acquisition, product distribution and other go-after-market channels that are essential to scale the business globally.
- Reports business status and progress to senior JCR leadership on a regular basis.